Asia Financial Markets Explained - Season 4 (Jan 2024 - Dec 2024)
This exciting training program consists of a Series of monthly interactive educational training sessions on key emerging topics relevant to the financial industry in Asia, delivered by expert trainers drawn from our extensive global and regional network.
The Training Series is aimed at getting junior and intermediate employees up to speed on key emerging areas in financial markets within Asia (potentially also useful for senior professionals)
Learn from Global and Asian industry experts and senior representatives from our network of leading financial institutions from both the buy and sell side, including banks, asset managers, law firms, market infrastructure providers and consultancies who have been specifically selected for their knowledge and skills by our staff and related member committees.
By curating relevant, up to date information together into one Series, with the active support of our wide industry network and expert committees, participants will be confident they are learning from a source accredited by the industry that utilizes expert trainers from leading institutions globally and regionally.
TRAINING SERIES INFORMATION
What will you get from this Training Series?
- Series of monthly interactive training sessions on key emerging topics relevant to the Asian financial industry.
- Delivered by expert trainers from our network of leading Financial Institutions, participants will be confident they are learning from a source recognised by the industry
- Aimed at getting junior and intermediate employees up to speed on emerging areas in financial markets within Asia (potentially also useful for senior professionals)
Our full list of topics is below (although these are subject to change if more relevant topics emerge over the year). See below for further details.
- ESG Reporting: Developments Around the World and New Obligations (Tue 30 Jan 2024)
- Inflation, Interest Rates and Market Volatility (Tue 27 Feb 2024)
- Compliance Tips for Staying on the Right Side of the Regulator (Tue 19 Mar 2024)
- Generative AI in Capital Markets (Thu 25 Apr 2024)
- Asset Management Explained (Tue 28 May 2024)
- Accelerating the Settlement Cycle (June 2024)
- Sustainable Finance in Asia (July 2024)
- Navigating ASEAN Markets (Aug 2024)
- Mainland-Hong Kong Connect Schemes (Sep 2024)
- DLT in Capital Markets: Tokenisation and Other Use Cases (Nov 2024)
- Regulatory Developments – What You Should Know (Dec 2024)
• For bulk registrations (10+ participants, non-transferrable) or corporate licenses (20+ participants, transferrable), special fees will be offered. Please refer to the Bulk Registration Form below for details.
24/7 access to ASIFMA portal
Training sessions from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with years of experience in the industry
Get a Certificate when you finish the course (conditions apply)
TRAINING SESSION DETAILS
TRAINING SESSION FORMAT
Interactive Live Sessions + ASIFMA portal
- Interactive virtual live training session (over Zoom) of 60 mins in English
- Introduction to the topic in a dynamic format, including use of polling, Q&A and surveys
- Exclusive access to ASIFMA portal containing educational resources for each topic, including session presentation provided by the trainers, background materials and videos on-demand and presenter profiles
Accreditation and Certification
Certificates and CPT/CPD Points
- ASIFMA is an Approved Recognized Institution for Providing Continuous Professional Training (“CPT”) by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC). SFC CPT hours will be available for those located in Hong Kong for live Zoom session attendance.
- Live Zoom session attendance counts as CPD activity for holders of HKMA Enhanced Competency Framework certifications with relevant job roles.
- Those who attend at least 8 live webinar sessions will be issued with an electronic Certificate at the end of the series.