Asia Financial Markets Explained - Season 3 (Oct 2022 - Sep 2023)
This exciting training program consists of a Series of monthly interactive educational training sessions on key emerging topics relevant to the financial industry in Asia, delivered by expert trainers drawn from our extensive global and regional network.
The full list of topics is as follows (although these are subject to change if more relevant topics emerge over the year).
- Sustainable Finance / ESG in Asia
- Inflation, Interest Rates and Market Volatility
- China Financial Markets Explained – Accessing and Operating in China
- The Trend Towards Deglobalisation
- Data, Privacy and Artificial Intelligence
- Cryptocurrencies and Stablecoins
- India Financial Markets Explained
- Carbon Markets
- China Financial Markets Explained – The Markets
- Operational Resilience and Cybersecurity
- Regulatory Developments – What You Should Know
- Tokenization and Other DLT Uses
Training Series - Season 3 - Endorsers
Asia Financial Markets Foundation Certificate (AFMFC)
The Asia Financial Markets Foundation Certificate (AFMFC) course aims to provide the essential foundational knowledge required to become a successful professional in the Asian financial markets.
With input from financial services L&D leaders across APAC, ASIFMA has designed an introductory-level course providing an overview of all facets of the major Asian financial markets.
It is ideal training for early career staff of Asian financial market firms or for professionals looking to broaden their knowledge or transition into Asia financial markets.
This flexible course is low on cognitive load and allows participants to learn at their own pace (no off-desk time) across 13 weeks.
The Certificate is awarded upon passing a Final Exam.
Upcoming Training Series Sessions
Digitalisation: Tokenised Securities and CBDCs Explained 第9讲：数字化：代币化证券与央行数字货币 (CBDC)
- Intro to CBDCs and Zooming in on e-RMB
- Intro to Tokenised Securities
- Word Cloud + Q&A
|Date||Thurs, 29 September 2022 / 2022年9月29日，星期四|
|Location||Over Zoom (Access link will be provided after registration). Zoom网络研讨会（注册后将提供访问链接）|
|Speakers||G. Bin Zhao, Senior Economist, PwC China
Alison Leung, Senior Associate, King & Wood Mallesons