Asia Financial Markets Foundation Certificate (AFMFC)
The Asia Financial Markets Foundation Certificate (AFMFC) course aims to provide the essential foundational knowledge required to become a successful professional in the Asian financial markets.
With input from financial services L&D leaders across APAC, ASIFMA has designed an introductory-level course providing an overview of all facets of the major Asian financial markets.
It is ideal training for early career staff of Asian financial market firms or for professionals looking to broaden their knowledge or transition into Asia financial markets.
This flexible course is low on cognitive load and allows participants to learn at their own pace (no off-desk time) within a minimum 13-week schedule. (maximum 6 months)
The Certificate is awarded upon passing a Final Exam.
Asia Financial Markets Explained - Season 3 (Oct 2022 - Sep 2023)
This exciting training program consists of a Series of monthly interactive educational training sessions on key emerging topics relevant to the financial industry in Asia, delivered by expert trainers drawn from our extensive global and regional network.
The full list of topics is as follows (although these are subject to change if more relevant topics emerge over the year).
- Sustainable Finance / ESG in Asia
- Inflation, Interest Rates and Market Volatility
- China Financial Markets Explained – Accessing and Operating in China
- The Trend Towards Deglobalisation
- Data, Privacy and Artificial Intelligence
- Cryptocurrencies and Stablecoins
- India Financial Markets Explained
- Carbon Markets
- China Financial Markets Explained – The Markets
- Operational Resilience and Cybersecurity
- Regulatory Developments – What You Should Know
- Tokenization and Other DLT Uses
Training Series - Season 3 - Endorsers
Upcoming Training Series Sessions
China Financial Markets Explained: The Markets
- Equity Markets in China
- Bond Markets in China
- FX Markets in China
|Date||13 June 2023, 12 pm - 1 pm HKT|
|Location||Over Zoom (Access link will be provided after registration).|
|Speakers||- Lyndon Chao, Managing Director – Head of Equities and Post Trade, ASIFMA
- Kimi Liu, International Partner, He Ping Law Firm
- Eden Piao, Global Emerging Markets, China Local Markets Trading, Deutsche Bank (China) Limited